By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- The Conversation with storm chaser Ricky Forbes northernprideml.com/the-conversati… @ForbesRicky 2 days ago
- Editorial: A cautious eye on the future northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 2 days ago
- There’s no bull surrounding the ongoing success of the cattle market. Read more: northernprideml.com/2015/03/24/nor… #saskag 2 days ago
- Budget retains municipal revenue sharing northernprideml.com/2015/03/24/bud… 2 days ago
- CHS boys advance to Hoopla northernprideml.com/2015/03/24/chs… @Carpenter_HS 2 days ago