By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- The Conversation with high school coach Kendra Paramchuk northernprideml.com/the-conversati… @ksyrota 2 days ago
- Editorial: Fight back against the flu northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 3 days ago
- Three wins for Meadow Lake Midget AA hockey squad. northernprideml.com/2014/10/21/mid… 3 days ago
- City employee calls for better communication northernprideml.com/2014/10/21/cit… 3 days ago
- Ten-unit elder lodge to be constructed at Flying Dust First Nation northernprideml.com/2014/10/21/fly… 3 days ago