By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- Editorial: Give unto others northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 6 days ago
- The Conversation with occupational therapist Amanda Dufresne northernprideml.com/the-conversati… 6 days ago
- First tennis tournament a hit with players northernprideml.com/2014/08/26/fir… 6 days ago
- RM of Loon Lake reeve resigns northernprideml.com/2014/08/26/loo… 6 days ago
- Madill's Drugs a finalist for provincial award. Read more: northernprideml.com/2014/08/26/mad… 6 days ago