By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- The Conversation with Lorraine Zacharias and Leona Normand northernprideml.com/the-conversati… 2 days ago
- Editorial: Preventing crime everyone's duty northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 2 days ago
- Sports camps keep youth active northernprideml.com/2014/08/19/spo… 2 days ago
- Vern Nolin claims victory in #CPCA final. Read more: northernprideml.com/2014/08/19/ver… 2 days ago
- Trust fund accessed for new long-term care project northernprideml.com/2014/08/19/fun… 2 days ago