By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- Editorial: Festival could use support northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 2 months ago
- The 2015 rodeo season is just getting started and Meadow Lake’s Cody Coverchuk is already a champion. Read more: northernprideml.com/2015/04/21/cov… 2 months ago
- “I believe things can turn around," festival secretary Maxine Leschuk said regarding this week's music festival. northernprideml.com/2015/04/21/mus… 2 months ago
- Stabbing puts Loon Lake schools on alert northernprideml.com/2015/04/21/sta… 2 months ago
- NWSD reports students at Ernie Studer School will be dismissed at regular time and buses will be running. 2 months ago