By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- The Conversation with Radio DJ Gord Bear northernprideml.com/the-conversati… 1 day ago
- Editorial: Providing hope for the future northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 1 day ago
- CHS boys win bronz northernprideml.com/2014/09/30/chs… 1 day ago
- Highway 304 rumble strips may be installed. Read more: northernprideml.com/2014/09/30/hig… 1 day ago
- School project encourages inclusion northernprideml.com/2014/09/30/sch… 1 day ago