By Mac Christie A construction accident damaged the wall of a business on Centre Street Oct. 31, postponing the grand opening of a new business venture. The wall was damaged by a city backhoe that was working to repair a sewer line running to United Tax Group. Pat Bencharski, a bookkeeper with the company, was … Continue reading
What do you think?
- The Conversation with conservation officer Ken Ness northernprideml.com/the-conversati… 3 days ago
- Editorial: Have a safe and happy Halloween northernprideml.com/editorial-2/ 3 days ago
- Football program boosts spirits in Green Lake northernprideml.com/2014/10/28/foo… @NorthSKFootball #sask 3 days ago
- Crown land west of Meadow Lake used as dumping ground northernprideml.com/2014/10/28/cro… 3 days ago
- Desnethé-Missinippi-Churchill River MP Rob Clarke recounts terror attack northernprideml.com/2014/10/28/mp-… 3 days ago