CLICK HERE for an audio slideshow about the harvest! By Mac Christie While heavy rains in most of the province have decimated this year’s wild rice, the Northwest is experiencing a bumper crop. “It’s an incredible crop this year,” said Brad Caisse, a rice harvester from Ile-a-la Crosse. In some of the central areas of … Read more
What do you think?
- RT @CBCSask: Petro-Canada stations running dry across Prairies bit.ly/153jIzS 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another road washed away by a creek that doesn't normally exist. http://t.co/SXwoC7DUWC 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another closed road on Onion Lake, this one has turned into a waterfall. http://t.co/jiHDTQOsCP 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Onion lake road, washed away by a creek earlier this week. http://t.co/d1JW9Rg1q5 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: There are still some snow banks 3 or 4 feet high, so Onion lake is nervous about melt flooding the First Nation. 2 weeks ago