By Terry Villeneuve This year’s mild winter thus far has one rural family watching their animals a bit more closely than in the past. Paul and Wanita Siklenka and their two teenage daughters, Marci Jo (18) and Emily (15), have a pen full of horses they care for on a daily basis at their home … Read more
What do you think?
- RT @CBCSask: Petro-Canada stations running dry across Prairies bit.ly/153jIzS 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another road washed away by a creek that doesn't normally exist. http://t.co/SXwoC7DUWC 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another closed road on Onion Lake, this one has turned into a waterfall. http://t.co/jiHDTQOsCP 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Onion lake road, washed away by a creek earlier this week. http://t.co/d1JW9Rg1q5 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: There are still some snow banks 3 or 4 feet high, so Onion lake is nervous about melt flooding the First Nation. 2 weeks ago