by Phil Ambroziak They may not have won it all, but they had fun trying. That’s all that really matters according to Terrance Sylvestre, Meadow Lake Tribal Council youth development program coordinator, who is pleased with Team MLTC’s fourth-place finish (out of 13 teams) at the 2012 Saskatchewan First Nation Winter Games. The Games, which … Read more
What do you think?
- RT @CBCSask: Petro-Canada stations running dry across Prairies bit.ly/153jIzS 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another road washed away by a creek that doesn't normally exist. http://t.co/SXwoC7DUWC 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Another closed road on Onion Lake, this one has turned into a waterfall. http://t.co/jiHDTQOsCP 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: Onion lake road, washed away by a creek earlier this week. http://t.co/d1JW9Rg1q5 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jantafrench: There are still some snow banks 3 or 4 feet high, so Onion lake is nervous about melt flooding the First Nation. 2 weeks ago